Who We Are
Hickory Flat Fellowship Church is located on Highway 140 east of Canton, Georgia.
Our Pastor is Scott Smith. He and his wife, Beverly, have served at Hickory Flat Fellowship since 2010.
Our doors are open to all. Everyone is invited to worship with us.
The church was established in 1956. The church has grown from 7 original members to over 100 members today.
In 1956, founders Ralph and Eula Darnell began holding church services in the basement of their home until enough funds were raised to build a small church at the present location. In 1962, the original church building was destroyed by fire. Services were held in a tent until a new church could be built. The new church was completed in 1963.
The church now includes the main Sanctuary and Sunday School rooms, the Russell McGlone Family Life Center and a ball field for the enjoyment of all the members and the community.